Children under 12: Free
Haverford Community Recreation and Environmental Center (CREC)
9000 Parkview Dr., Haverford, PA 19041
Is there a rain date for the Festival?
No. The HGC Art & Fine Craft Show is an indoor event and will be a rain, snow or shine event.
Are dogs allowed at the Festival?
No, our four-legged friends are not permitted in the CREC. The only exceptions are service animals only (Vests are required.)
Where can I park?
Free parking is available on the grounds of the CREC.
What’s there to eat around here?
We are not offering food for purchase to the public. There are several eateries nearby:
- Joe’s Pizza And Restaurant (38 S Sproul Rd, Broomall, PA 19008)
- Laxmi’s Indian Grille (2537 West Chester Pike, Broomall, PA 19008)
- Havertown Pizza (2016 E Darby Rd, Havertown, PA 19083
- Hanoi’s Pho (1501 West Chester Pike, Havertown, PA 19083)
- Alfredo’s Pizza (2900 West Chester Pike, Broomall, PA 19008)
- Starbucks (2200 West Chester Pike, Broomall, PA 19008)
- McDonald’s (2601 West Chester Pike, Broomall, PA 19008)
Uh-oh…no cash. Can I pay with a credit card?
While cash is king, many of our artists do accept credit cards and checks.
Can I smoke?
Sorry! No smoking is allowed.
What about COVID-19?
The Haverford Guild of Craftsmen will abide by CDC recommendations as well as any COVID-19 precautions that the venue, local government and state require. This may include wearing a mask or showing vaccination status. While we do not know exactly what they will be now, we will update our show homepage as soon as we do. Please be aware that we are prepared to enforce any COVID-19 precautions that we are required to follow.