Free! This show is free for everyone to attend. But please stop by our Welcome Booth and say hi!
Main Line Art Center
746 Panmure Rd, Haverford, PA 19041
Is there a rain date for the Festival?
No. This is a rain, or shine event.
Are dogs allowed at the Festival?
No, our four-legged friends are not permitted at the Main Line Art Center. Even though this is an outdoor show, the Art Center will also have an outdoor exhibit throughout the grounds. Out of respect for the artists we would ask you to please keep your furry friends at home. The only exceptions are service animals only (Vests are required.)
Where can I park?
While the show will be in the Main Line Art Center Parking Lot, we are only going to be taking up a portion of that lot, so you can park for free right there.
What’s there to eat around here?
We are not offering food for purchase to the public. There are several eateries nearby:
- Wendy’s (555 W Lancaster Ave, Haverford, PA 19041)
- Dunkin’ (596 W Lancaster Ave, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010)
- The Bakery House (604 W Lancaster Ave, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010)
- Silk Cuisine (654 Lancaster Ave, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010)
- Green Engine Coffee Co. (16 Haverford Station Rd, Haverford, PA 19041)
- White Dog Cafe Haverford (379 Lancaster Ave, Haverford, PA 19041)
- Zoës Kitchen (761 W Lancaster Ave, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010)
Uh-oh…no cash. Can I pay with a credit card?
While cash is king, many of our artists do accept credit cards and checks.
Can I smoke?
Sorry! No smoking is allowed.