As soon as the jury results are in, we will post a gallery of our participating artists!
After the jury process we will post a gallery of the participating artists here.
Would you like to be a part of our show?
We will be accepting late applications on a limited bases. The late application fee is $25. If you are interested, please contact us here. (Please note, the jewelry category is full, and we will not be accepting late applications for jewelry.)
- All work must be original, made by the exhibitor and completely finished. No imports, kits, commercial or manufactured items are allowed.
- Artwork may not depict, contain or re-create trademarked logos, characters or other copyright protected property owned by a third party.
- Artwork may not utilize materials that depict, contain or re-create trademarked logos, characters or other copyright protected property owned by a third party.
- Artists may not sell the artwork of others in the capacity of a broker or reseller. All art sold by the artist must be their own. The artist must be personally present for the duration of the show unless a special exception is made. To request a special exception, please contact us here.
- No artwork depicting political messaging of any kind, from any party will be permitted. While patriotism is allowable, the Vice President of Standards will have the discretion to determine whether or not any work crosses the line between politics and patriotism and may remove any work deemed inappropriate. Topics that are not necessarily inherently political but are currently politicized will be evaluated by the Vice President of Standards on a case-by-case basis.
- Artists may not refuse service or use hate speech or derogatory language on any member of a protected group. Artwork may not include hate speech or derogatory language or messaging towards any person or group based on one or more protected groups. Artwork may not glorify hate groups and their members. Protected groups include but are not limited to: Race, Color, Ethnicity, National Origin, Religion, Gender, Gender identity, Sexual Orientation, Disability, any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
In the event of a dispute or the need for an exception, the Vice President of Standards will provide clarification and further direction. If there are any questions, please contact the Vice President of Standards.
Indoor festival; 5×10, 10×10, 10×20 spaces available. We are also offering Guild Chapter and Art Organization(non-profit) spaces. 10×10 Booth spaces may be shared by a max of 2 artists, one of which must be a Haverford Guild of Craftsmen member.
$10 non-refundable fee for applications submitted via EntryThingy. $25 non-refundable rolling application fee after January 31, 2023.
5×10: HGC Members: $165 / Non-Members: $215
10×10: HGC/PGC Members: $230 / Non-Members $280
10×20: HGC/PGC Members: $460 / Non-Members $560
- Corner booths are not guaranteed.
- 10×5 Corner Fee: $18
- 10×10 Corner Fee: $35
ELECTRIC & WIFI will be provided at no extra cost. LED lights only.
Payment required upon acceptance.
No refund for cancellations.
Booths must have 3 walls (2 walls if you are on a corner.) The walls do not need to be pipe and drape. Tent frames may be used, but the top must be removed. Table covers must reach the floor on all visible sides.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACCEPTED ENTRANTS:
Upon acceptance, you will receive a Square invoice for your booth space and any rentals you have requested. Payment is due March 19, 2023. Late Fee: $25.
All images will be juried by the Haverford Guild of Craftsmen standards committee with the following criteria in mind:
EXCELLENCE IN CRAFTSMANSHIP
- Highest quality execution of work
- Mastery of medium
- Highest quality materials
- Functions as it should (if applicable)
- Good composition
- Choice of materials and methods shows innovation and mastery
- Artistic excellence
- Reproduction work must be historically accurate
- Style that sets work apart as that of the individual artisan
- Individual identity that makes work recognizable as belonging to that artisan
- Original – not copied, not kit-made, not from commercial patterns, or class projects