We are currently accepting applications!
After the jury process we will post a gallery of the participating artists here.
Would you like to be a part of our show?
We are currently accepting applications on EntryThingy.
Accepted categories* include 2-Dimensional, Basketry, Ceramics, Fiber, Glass, Jewelry, Leather, Mixed Media, Paper, Photography, Sculpture, and Wood. Consumables will not be accepted. *If jewelry comprises any part of your booth display, you must select jewelry as adjunct as your media category. Deadline for applications is January 31st.
All work must be original, made by the exhibitor and completely finished. No imports, kits, commercial or manufactured items are allowed.
All entries must include
- Uploaded 4 product images and 1 booth image via website
- Completed application via website
- Paid $10 application fee
Apply by January 31st; Notification by February 15, 2022. Late entries will be not accepted.
- All work must be original, made by the exhibitor and completely finished. No imports, kits, commercial or manufactured items are allowed.
- Artwork may not depict, contain or re-create trademarked logos, characters or other copyright protected property owned by a third party.
- Artwork may not utilize materials that depict, contain or re-create trademarked logos, characters or other copyright protected property owned by a third party.
- Artists may not sell the artwork of others in the capacity of a broker or reseller. All art sold by the artist must be their own. The artist must be personally present for the duration of the show unless a special exception is made. To request a special exception, please contact us here.
- No artwork depicting political messaging of any kind, from any party will be permitted. While patriotism is allowable, the Vice President of Standards will have the discretion to determine whether or not any work crosses the line between politics and patriotism and may remove any work deemed inappropriate. Topics that are not necessarily inherently political but are currently politicized will be evaluated by the Vice President of Standards on a case-by-case basis.
- Artists may not refuse service or use hate speech or derogatory language on any member of a protected group. Artwork may not include hate speech or derogatory language or messaging towards any person or group based on one or more protected groups. Artwork may not glorify hate groups and their members. Protected groups include but are not limited to: Race, Color, Ethnicity, National Origin, Religion, Gender, Gender identity, Sexual Orientation, Disability, any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
- In the event of a dispute or the need for an exception, the Vice President of Standards will provide clarification and further direction. If there are any questions, please contact the Vice President of Standards.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Haverford Guild here.
Indoor festival; 5×10, 10×10, 10×20 spaces available. We are also offering Guild Chapter and Art Organization(non-profit) spaces. 10×10 Booth spaces may be shared by a max of 2 artists, one of which must be a Haverford Guild of Craftsmen member.
$10 non-refundable fee.
10×5 (HGC/PGC Member) – $180
10×5 (Non-Member) – $230
10×10 (HGC/PGC Member) – $250
10×10 (Non-Member) – $300
10×20 (HGC/PGC Member) – $500
10×20 (Non-Member) – $600
Corners for 10×10 spaces – $25
Corners for 5×10 spaces – $13
Late Fee: $20
- Corner booths are not guaranteed.
- 10×5 Corner Fee: $13
- 10×10 Corner Fee: $25
ELECTRIC & WIFI will be provided at no extra cost. We strongly recommend using modern LED lights.
Payment required upon acceptance.
No refund for cancellations.
- If the show is cancelled either by the HGC, the facility, or by local government, participating artists will have the option to either receive a full refund of their booth fee or automatic acceptance into the next show. The dates for the Holiday 2022 Art & Fine Craft Show are November 12th & 13th, 2022.
- HGC will be following current CDC recommendations and building requirements for COVID-19 precautions. This may include face masks, and it may also affect whether or not we offer food and drinks to the artists. Please be aware that we will enforce any COVID-19 precautions for both artists and guests. If you require an exemption from any COVID-19 prevention measures, you must contact the show coordinator at least two weeks before the show for approval.
- Any artist who drops out of the show for any COVID-19 related reasons, without the show itself being cancelled, will not receive a refund or credit for an upcoming show.
Booths must have 3 walls (2 walls if you are on a corner.) The walls do not need to be pipe and drape. Tent frames may be used, but the top must be removed. Table covers must reach the floor on all visible sides.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACCEPTED ENTRANTS:
Upon acceptance, you will receive a Square invoice for your booth space and any rentals you have requested. Payment is due March 21, 2022. Late Fee: $20.
All images will be juried by the Haverford Guild of Craftsmen standards committee with the following criteria in mind:
EXCELLENCE IN CRAFTSMANSHIP
- Highest quality execution of work
- Mastery of medium
- Highest quality materials
- Functions as it should (if applicable)
- Good composition
- Choice of materials and methods shows innovation and mastery
- Artistic excellence
- Reproduction work must be historically accurate
- Style that sets work apart as that of the individual artisan
- Individual identity that makes work recognizable as belonging to that artisan
- Original – not copied, not kit-made, not from commercial patterns, or class projects