We are currently accepting applications!
After the jury process we will post a gallery of the participating artists here.
Would you like to be a part of our show?
We are currently accepting applications on EntryThingy.
Accepted categories* include 2-Dimensional, Basketry, Ceramics, Fiber, Glass, Jewelry, Leather, Mixed Media, Paper, Photography, Sculpture, and Wood. Consumables will not be accepted. *If jewelry comprises any part of your booth display, you must select jewelry as adjunct as your media category. Deadline for applications is May 1st.
All work must be original, made by the exhibitor and completely finished. No imports, kits, commercial or manufactured items are allowed.
All entries must include
- Uploaded 4 product images and 1 booth image via website
- Completed application via website
- Paid $10 application fee
Apply by May 1st, 2021; Notification by May 14th, 2021. Late entries will be not accepted.
Outdoor festival: Table-sized space under a tent or porch (limited to HGC/PGC) and 10×10 spaces available. 10×10 booth spaces may be shared by a max of 2 artists.
Most spaces will be on asphalt, a few will be on grass.
$10 non-refundable fee.
5×10: HGC Members Only: $35
10×10: HGC/PGC Members: $75 / Non-Members $85
10×20: HGC/PGC Members: $150 / Non-Members $170
- Corner booths are not guaranteed.
- 10×10 Corner Fee: $25
- Artists who will not be under the tent of on the porch will be strongly encouraged to provide their own 10×10 tents. (The HGC will not provide individual 10×10 tents). All tents will need to have white tops and straight legs. Each leg must have a minimum of 30lbs of weight per leg (or staked into the ground if on grass). Tents will be inspected before the show and tents without weights will be asked to be taken down.
- Table covers must reach the ground on all visible sides.
- All items not on display must be stored out of sight.
- As this is a “Rain or Shine” event we strongly recommend that in the event of light rain or wind, that artists also have wind/rain resistant walls on hand.
- Electricity will not be provided. No generators will be permitted. If you need power, you may use solar or marine batteries.
Payment required upon acceptance.
No refund for cancellations.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACCEPTED ENTRANTS:
Upon acceptance, you will receive a Square invoice for your booth space and any rentals you have requested. Payment is due June1st, 2021. Late Fee: $20.
All images will be juried by the Haverford Guild of Craftsmen standards committee with the following criteria in mind:
EXCELLENCE IN CRAFTSMANSHIP
- Highest quality execution of work
- Mastery of medium
- Highest quality materials
- Functions as it should (if applicable)
- Good composition
- Choice of materials and methods shows innovation and mastery
- Artistic excellence
- Reproduction work must be historically accurate
- Style that sets work apart as that of the individual artisan
- Individual identity that makes work recognizable as belonging to that artisan
- Original – not copied, not kit-made, not from commercial patterns, or class projects