Children under 12: Free
Haverford Community Recreation and Environmental Center (CREC)
9000 Parkview Dr., Haverford, PA 19041
Is there a rain date for the Festival?
No. The The HGC Art & Fine Craft Show is an indoor event and will be a rain, snow or shine event.
Are dogs allowed at the Festival?
No, our four-legged friends are not permitted in the CREC. The only exceptions are service animals only (Vests are required.)
Where can I park?
Free parking is available on the grounds of the CREC.
What’s there to eat around here?
We are not offering food for purchase to the public. There are several eateries nearby:
- Joe’s Pizza And Restaurant (38 S Sproul Rd, Broomall, PA 19008)
- Laxmi’s Indian Grille (2537 West Chester Pike, Broomall, PA 19008)
- Havertown Pizza (2016 E Darby Rd, Havertown, PA 19083
- Hanoi’s Pho (1501 West Chester Pike, Havertown, PA 19083)
- Alfredo’s Pizza (2900 West Chester Pike, Broomall, PA 19008)
- Starbucks (2200 West Chester Pike, Broomall, PA 19008)
- McDonald’s (2601 West Chester Pike, Broomall, PA 19008)
Uh-oh…no cash. Can I pay with a credit card?
While cash is king, many of our artists do accept credit cards and checks.
Can I smoke?
Sorry! No smoking is allowed.
Is it too early to start my holiday shopping?
Of course not! The HGC Art & Fine Craft Show is the perfect place to find gifts as unique as your loved ones.