We are currently accepting applications!
After the jury process we will post a gallery of the participating artists here.
Would you like to be a part of our show?
We are currently accepting applications on EntryThingy.
Accepted categories* include 2-Dimensional, Basketry, Ceramics, Fiber, Glass, Jewelry, Leather, Mixed Media, Paper, Photography, Sculpture, and Wood. Consumables will not be accepted. *If jewelry comprises any part of your booth display, you must select jewelry as adjunct as your media category. Deadline for applications is July 1st.
All work must be original, made by the exhibitor and completely finished. No imports, kits, commercial or manufactured items are allowed.
All entries must include
- Uploaded 4 product images and 1 booth image via website
- Completed application via website
- Paid $10 application fee
Apply by July 1, 2019; Notification by July 22, 2019. Late entries will be not accepted.
Indoor festival; 5×10, 10×10, 10×15, 10×20 spaces available. We are also offering Guild Chapter and Art Organization(non-profit) spaces. 10×10 Booth spaces may be shared by a max of 2 artists, one of which must be a Haverford Guild of Craftsmen member.
$10 non-refundable fee.
5×10: HGC/PGC Members $100 / Non-Members $130
10×10: HGC/PGC Members $160 / Non-Members $190
10×15: HGC/PGC Members $235 / Non-Members $270
10×20: HGC/PGC Members $320 / Non-Members $380
Corner booths are not guaranteed
ELECTRIC & WIFI will be provided at no extra cost.
Payment required upon acceptance.
No refund for cancellations.
A minimum of a back wall will be required unless your booth backs up to a solid wall. Side walls are strongly suggested, but not mandatory. The walls do not need to be pipe and drape. Table covers must reach the floor on all visible sides.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACCEPTED ENTRANTS:
Upon acceptance, you will receive a Square invoice for your booth space and any rentals you have requested. Payment is due September 1, 2018. Late Fee: $10
All images will be juried by the Haverford Guild of Craftsmen standards committee with the following criteria in mind:
EXCELLENCE IN CRAFTSMANSHIP
- Highest quality execution of work
- Mastery of medium
- Highest quality materials
- Functions as it should (if applicable)
- Good composition
- Choice of materials and methods shows innovation and mastery
- Artistic excellence
- Reproduction work must be historically accurate
- Style that sets work apart as that of the individual artisan
- Individual identity that makes work recognizable as belonging to that artisan
- Original – not copied, not kit-made, not from commercial patterns, or class projects