We are now in the jurying process!
After the jury process we will post a gallery of the participating artists here.
Applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who has applied!
Notifications will go out July 22, 2019. Late entries will be not accepted.
So what’s next?
Once the jury results come in, all accepted artists will be sent a link to an online form where we will ask for the information for our publishing materials and your preferred booth size. As we receive those forms back, we will send those artists an invoice. We will also start publishing the 2019 Participating Artist’s gallery.
Payment is due September 1, 2018. Late Fee: $10.
Any artists not accepted into this year’s show, we will be notified if they are on the waitlist or not.
All images will be juried by the Haverford Guild of Craftsmen standards committee with the following criteria in mind:
EXCELLENCE IN CRAFTSMANSHIP
- Highest quality execution of work
- Mastery of medium
- Highest quality materials
- Functions as it should (if applicable)
- Good composition
- Choice of materials and methods shows innovation and mastery
- Artistic excellence
- Reproduction work must be historically accurate
- Style that sets work apart as that of the individual artisan
- Individual identity that makes work recognizable as belonging to that artisan
- Original – not copied, not kit-made, not from commercial patterns, or class projects